When purchasing the Foscam cameras for the first time, they will have a default password and username that can be used to access the user interface. Also, you can perform different settings while in the administrative panel of your Foscam camera.
There are various Foscam models of IP cameras or recorders on that market that come with default login credentials.
The default account for most Foscam cameras is username: admin and the password: empty/blank (meaning you need to leave it empty). In some models, the Foscam default password is admin (so username and password are both admin).
Below we’ve listed the most common default username and password combinations used by Foscam cameras. If you are not sure, you can always check your user manual for detailed information.
Foscam Default Password
- Username: admin and Password: blank (leave it empty)
- Username: admin and Password: admin
To access the Foscam camera using the default password:
- Open up your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or any other browser)
- Type the IP address of your Foscam camera. If you don’t know it, scan the network using the Foscam IP Camera Tool.
- You should see two text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- The default username of the Foscam cameras is admin.
- As we said above, the default password is (blank). If it doesn’t work, try to use the password as admin.
- Hit Enter and now you should be able to see the camera’s settings.