If the bound account can not log in and you can not access the device via local GUI (via the recorder), you could try to unbind the device from Hik-Connect App or SADP tool.
When you unbind the device and meet errors, follow the instructions in this guide and the issue will be solved.
By binding or linking their devices to a Hik-Connect account, users can conveniently monitor and control their security equipment from a remote location using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
This includes features like viewing live camera feeds, reviewing recorded footage, adjusting camera settings, and receiving notifications.
The Hik-Connect account serves as a bridge between the user and their devices and also provides another layer of security.
“Unbinding failed. Not supported by the device.”
This unbinding error shows in four ways:
- Error 102060
- Error 102075
- “Unbinding failed. Not supported by the device”. (on SADP)
- “Unlinking Timeout” on local GUI.
- Login into the previous account to remove the device, followed by adding it to the new account.
- In the event that access to the previous account is not possible, an alternative is to opt for a third-party DDNS name to enable remote live viewing. (Instructions are shown here).
- If needed, we recommend reaching out to local support (Hikvision USA, for the local dealer/seller).
”Operation Failed 7”
This unbinding error shows through three messages:
- “Operation Failed 7”
- “Error code: 99 Network Connection Failed”
- “Hik-Connect service is offline”
- Activate the Hik-Connect function on the device and ensure that the device’s Hik-Connect status is online.
- If the device’s Hik-Connect status shows a frequent online and offline status, consider switching to a more stable network or upgrading the firmware before attempting the process again. A stable network means having a strong and steady internet connection that works well without interruptions.
“Incorrect Device IP Address”
This error can happen due to various reasons, such as manual configuration errors, conflicts with other devices on the network, or issues with the network settings.
- Ensure that your mobile device or computer is connected to the same local network (LAN) as the device you’re trying to connect to.
- Connect both the device and your mobile device or computer to the primary routing network indicated on the topological map.
- Activate the UPnP function on the router, attempt a device firmware upgrade, and then restart (reboot) the device.
”Only the device in the same area with the app can be unbound from its account”
This message shows both on the Hik-Connect app and on the SADP tool.
- Verify the region associated with the bound account initially.
- Through the App: Use a new account with matching registered area details to proceed with unbinding.
- Via SADP: Ensure the geographic location of the device aligns with the area linked to the bound account.
”Operating failed: 153”
This error shows up when an incorrect password has been entered multiple times, leading to the user being locked out.
- Perform a device reboot.
- Adjust the LAN IP address of your PC or mobile phone and retry the process.
- Ensure that you’re actually typing in the correct credentials.
”The device cannot be unbound from any account for more times”
This error indicates that the device has been unbound too many times within a single day. You may attempt to initiate the unbinding process again after a 24-hour period has elapsed.
For special assistance and support, consider reaching out to Hikvision USA or your local dealer/seller.
Their expertise can help you navigate challenges and find solutions that match your needs. Don’t hesitate to connect for a smoother experience and effective resolutions.