In this article we will show how to find the Wyze camera’s MAC address. This guide works for Wyze Cam V1/V2 and Pan. Each Wyze cam is assigned a MAC address (abbreviation for: media access control address) as a unique identifier. There are two ways you can find your MAC address.
Find the MAC address using the Wyze app
1. Open the Wyze app from your smartphone or tablet.
2. From the Home tab select the image of the device to go to the Live Stream.
3. Tap the Settings icon (gearon the top left to enter into the Camera Settings.
4. Navigate down and select the Device Info tab.
5. At the top, you will see the MAC address.
Find the MAC address on the sticker (label)
Another way to find the MAC address is by looking for the mac number on the device itself. For the Wyze cam you will find it on the bottom where the label is placed and the Wyze Cam Pan it is on the backside of the camera (see the picture below).