Wyze error code 20011 shows up randomly when you try to view the cameras on the phone app (or tablet). The full error message is: Connection has timed out (error code 20011) Please try again. Sometimes tapping the refresh icon will fix the issue temporarily, but later you may run again on this issue.
There are a few steps you can undertake to fix Wyze error code 20011. Below we’ve listed a few tips:
- Make sure the phone (or tablet) Wyze app is updated to the latest version. Close the app completely and run it again.
- Disconnect your smartphone or tablet from your WiFi network and reconnect it. Try to see the live view.
- If that doesn’t work, you can try connecting to a different network or switching to mobile data (4G/LTE).
- Simply for testing purposes, to make sure your internet is working correctly.
- It has been reported the error is fixed if you reset all the Wyze cameras and make sure they’re on the 2.4G Wi-Fi connection. If all or some of the cameras are set on a 5Ghz connection on the Wi-Fi, then they may randomly time out.