These are the most common errors generated by XMEye or iCSee Pro security camera apps. The errors indicate certain issues with the camera or the app and you can try the accompanying troubleshooting tips to have the errors fixed.
Note that these suggestions do not always work because the solution may depend on your network settings, phone and apps settings, other local adjustments, etc. However, they provide some insights on where you should look to fix the problem.
Meaning of error codes in XMEye and iCSee Pro
Error-11204: Too many people are watching the live feed simultaneously
This happens when many people are accessing the camera using the same username and password. It’s better to create individual accounts for each viewer/user, otherwise, you may run into this error.
- Change the password to kick out other users
- Reboot the camera to stop all viewing sessions.
- Create separate accounts for each user.
Error-11300: Limited account permissions
It means that the account you’re logging into has limited permissions and the attempted actions are not allowed. This is the account of the camera, not the account on the app itself.
- Add the camera again to the app by using the serial number or a DDNS hostname if you have one. This time use the administrator account instead which has full permissions on the camera. The default username for this account is admin and the password will be blank/empty or the one set by the installer (or yourself).
- If this is not your camera, then ask the person responsible to modify your account authorization setting and give you the required permissions.
Error-11301: Incorrect password used to log in to the account
It means that you’re using the wrong password when logging into the ICSee Pro/XMEye app.
- Make sure you’re indeed using the correct password.
- One account per email address, ensure that the one you’re using is not already being used.
- If you forgot the password, reset it.
- Lastly, you can create a new account and re-add the camera to the app. Note the serial number of the camera before exiting the profile, so you can quickly add the camera once logged in with the new account.
Error-11302: No account/email was found with the details entered
It means that there’s no account linked to that email address.
- Make sure the entered email address is correct.
- Otherwise, create a new account and then re-add the camera to it. Same as the suggestion before, note the serial number before logging out, it will make things easier when re-adding the camera.
Error-11307: Device does not exist or is offline
In other words, the app can’t locate any online device with the entered serial number.
- If this is the first time the camera has been added to the ICSee Pro/XMEye app, make sure the serial number or the Cloud ID is correct.
- If the device was working before, then check the internet connection on the location. Maybe the internet is not working, or the connection is not stable.
- Check the router’s indication to see if there’s the internet. Try to connect to the internet directly through your phone to see if it works.
Error-11314-11315: Incorrect password used to log into the camera
- Make sure your password is correct.
- Try not to enter anything in the password field, leave it blank/empty. By default, the cameras have no password.
- If you can’t remember the password, then you have to reset it. Inspect the camera and locate the reset button, keep it pressed for 30 seconds until you hear a clicking sound which indicates that the camera was reset. If you can’t reset, contact the seller/dealer.
Error-11303: Account temporarily locked due to too many incorrect password attempts
Basically, the account will be locked for security reasons when the wrong password is tried many times. You have to wait at least 30 minutes and the device will unlock by itself. If you can’t wait, then you have to forcefully reboot the device.
Error-10005: Network timeout or changing network environment
This error type is related to network issues on the camera, or on the network where the camera is hooked up.
- Check the network settings on the camera, the IP address, Gateway and Subnet Mask.
- Reset the router and then re-add the camera to the network. The reset will auto-configure the connection and the issue may be resolved.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi on your phone and use the mobile internet, just to test it out.
- See if the internet works by checking it on a computer or laptop
Error: “The connection failed, please check your phone privileges”
To fix this error on the XMEye app, open up the setting of your tablet or phone. Find the location services option and enable it. This should fix the error. Reload the XMEye and see if it works.
Error: Unknown error when adding the device
- Check the NAT status on the recorder’s information page, you can only add cameras when the NAT status is successful.
- Verify the serial number, username, and password.
- Check if your app is an older version, upgrade to the latest one.
- Update the firmware on the recorder, camera, or the app itself.
XMEye can only watch SD resolution video not HD
If the XMEye app alerts about resolution and goes on forwarding mode, it means that it doesn’t support HD mode.
The app will automatically switch resolution according to the network speed. Ensuring your devices use the latest firmware. Additionally, make sure your internet speed is reliable (on both the camera side and your phone).
XMEye app language Spanish, Russia, German, Italian, French
Currently, the XMEye app supports Chinese and English only, so just these two languages. It will switch the language matching the language of your smartphone.