The Batch Configuration tool can be used to configure the parameters of one or many devices, such as network, user, and exception parameters. And the software also provides other functions, like wiper control, editing passwords, restoring default settings, and batch upgrading. It works for Hikvision logo or OEM version devices such as IP cameras, DVRs, NVRs, and other Hikvision equipment.
- Download Batch Configuration Tool from Google Drive or directly from Hikvison website.
- Download Batch Configuration Tool User Manual via Google Drive.
The software provides four function modules:
- Device Configuration. Configure the devices in a batch, such as ONVIF configuration, video parameters configuration wiper control, and so on.
- Device Management. Manage the devices, such as adding a device to the client, adding network cameras to NVR or hybrid DVR, and so on.
- Online Device Search via SADP. Display the online devices in the same local subnet with the client software in the SADP list and manage the online devices, such as adding a device to the software, activating the device, and so on.
- Error Message. Display the error message when there’s an error occurred during operation