There are several convenient methods available to enable you to effortlessly monitor your Eufy Camera from your personal computer (PC) or Mac device, thus providing you with enhanced control and flexibility.
These options include accessing the camera feed through the dedicated web portal, casting your mobile device screen onto your computer, retrieving video clips directly from the storage of the SD card, or alternatively, installing the Eufy Security application on your computer for better camera management.
How To Watch The Eufy Camera On Computer?
In the following sections of this article, we will explain a few methods you can use to view your Eufy camera on your computer (desktop or laptop) or Mac device.
Access the camera via the web portal
To conveniently monitor your camera feed from your computer, our first solution involves accessing the live view through the Eufy web portal.
Simply visit the designated “web address” and log in to your account using your registered eufySecurity credentials.
Please note that while the Eufy web portal enables you to view the live feed, it does not currently support recording playback.
However, users with cloud storage subscriptions can easily access their recorded videos through this user-friendly interface.
How to make an account? After downloading the eufySecurity app and opening it, you’re prompted to log in. You need to click on Sign up in the lower right corner. Follow the prompts and create your own account.
Cast your phone to the computer
The easiest way to access your Eufy camera recordings and live view from your PC (desktop/laptop) or Mac is by casting your phone or tablet screen.
This method allows you to mirror the content exactly as you see it on your mobile or tablet device but on a larger screen—the computer.
It’s important to note that this method requires an internet connection and the presence of your tablet or phone, unlike the previous solution.
To cast an Android device, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and search for “Cast”. Click on the search result.
- Select Cast and tap the three dots located in the top right corner. Enable the “Enable Wireless Display” option.
- Your PC Device name should now appear. Tap on it.
- Your Android display will be cast to your PC.
- Open the Eufy Security app on your Android device and access the footage or live view, which will now appear on your computer.
To cast an iOS (Apple) device, follow these steps:
- Open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the device screen or swiping down from the top right corner (varies by device and iOS version).
- Tap the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” button.
- Select your computer.
- Your iOS screen will be mirrored and displayed on your computer.
Use the Eufy Security App
Another option to watch your Eufy camera from your computer is by downloading the Eufy Security app directly onto your device.
If you are a MacBook user, you can easily obtain the app from the App Store.” On the other hand, if you are a Chromebook user, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
However, if you are neither a MacBook nor a Chromebook user, utilizing an Android emulator to download the Eufy Security app and access your camera from your computer is recommended.
One highly recommended emulator is Bluestacks, a tool that enables the seamless running of Android apps on your Windows computer.
To access your Eufy camera through the Bluestacks emulator, please follow these steps:
- Launch your web browser on your Windows computer.
- Visit the website bluestacks.com.
- Download and install BlueStacks from the website, following the installation process similar to any other application.
- Once the installation is complete, open BlueStacks on your computer.
- Click on the Play Store icon within BlueStacks and log in to your Google Play account.
- Search for the Eufy Security app within the Play Store and install it.
- After the app is installed on BlueStacks, click on it and log in to your Eufy Security account.
- Tap on your Eufy Cam within the app, and the live stream will be readily available for you to view.
Play the Eufy clips on your computer
An additional solution is to access your Eufy camera recordings by transferring the clips stored on the SD card to your PC or Mac.
It’s important to note that this method allows you to view the recordings exclusively and does not support live feed monitoring.
To successfully accomplish this, please follow the detailed steps below:
- Remove the SD card from your Eufy camera.
- Insert the SD card into a micro SD card reader.
- Connect the micro SD card reader to your computer.
- Access and view the files stored on the SD card using your media player.
Is it possible to use the Eufy Security App on a Mac?
You can utilize an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer to seamlessly run the Eufy Security App on your Mac.
Can I simultaneously view multiple Eufy cameras on my PC?
You have the capability to view feeds from multiple Eufy cameras simultaneously on your PC. This can be achieved either through a web browser or by utilizing the Eufy Security App within an Android emulator.
How can I enhance the video quality of my Eufy camera?
To enhance the video quality of your Eufy camera, ensure a stable internet connection is established. Additionally, keep the camera’s firmware up to date and make necessary adjustments to the camera settings within the Eufy Security App for optimal performance.
Is it possible to set up motion detection alerts on my PC?
Yes, you can conveniently set up motion detection alerts on your PC. By employing an Android emulator, you can configure motion detection alerts through the Eufy Security App.
This functionality enables you to receive timely notifications directly on your computer whenever motion is detected.
Can I store Eufy camera footage on my PC?
You have the option to store Eufy camera footage directly on your PC. This can be accomplished by downloading video clips from the Eufy Security App or by accessing the camera’s IP address through a web browser.
This ensures that your valuable footage is securely stored on your PC for future reference and analysis.